Surah Al-Masad (The Palm Fiber) is the chapter no 111 of Holy Quran.
1. Perish the two hands of Abu Lahab (an uncle of the Prophet), and perish he!
2. His wealth and his children (etc.) will not benefit him!
3. He will be burnt in a Fire of blazing flames!
4. And his wife too, who carries wood (thorns of Sadan which she used to put on the way of the Prophet () , or use to slander him).
5. In her neck is a twisted rope of Masad (palm fibre).
About Post Author
Muhammad Kashif Sohail
I am a programmer developer with an IT degree. Also an educator with professional teaching degree.