Surah Al-Kaafiroon (The Disbelievers) is the chapter no 109 of Holy Quran.
1. Say (O Muhammad () to these Mushrikun and Kafirun): “O Al-Kafirun (disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar, etc.)!
2. “I worship not that which you worship,
3. “Nor will you worship that which I worship.
4. “And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.
5. “Nor will you worship that which I worship.
6. “To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism).”
About Post Author
Muhammad Kashif Sohail
I am a programmer developer with an IT degree. Also an educator with professional teaching degree.