Surah Al-Alaq (The Clot) is the chapter no 96 of Holy Quran.
1. Read! In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists),
2. Has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood).
3. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous,
4. Who has taught (the writing) by the pen [the first person to write was Prophet Idrees (Enoch)],
5. Has taught man that which he knew not.
6. Nay! Verily, man does transgress all bounds (in disbelief and evil deed, etc.).
7. Because he considers himself self-sufficient.
8. Surely! Unto your Lord is the return.
9. Have you (O Muhammad ()) seen him (i.e. Abu Jahl) who prevents,
10. A slave (Muhammad ()) when he prays?
11. Tell me, if he (Muhammad ()) is on the guidance (of Allah)?
12. Or enjoins piety?
13. Tell me if he (the disbeliever, Abu Jahl) denies (the truth, i.e. this Qur’an), and turns away?
14. Knows he not that Allah does see (what he does)?
15. Nay! If he (Abu Jahl) ceases not, We will catch him by the forelock,
16. A lying, sinful forelock!
17. Then, let him call upon his council (of helpers),
18. We will call the guards of Hell (to deal with him)!
19. Nay! (O Muhammad ())! Do not obey him (Abu Jahl). Fall prostrate and draw near to Allah!